This low-profile electrified track conforms to any architectural configuration. Flex-Track curves up and down, and side to side; and the stainless steel braid gently follows the UV-stabilized PVC base without wrinkling. Flex-Track comes in 50 ft. rolls. Enter the number of rolls below.
- Where to Use: Any surface where total exclusion is the goal, and low visibility is key; parapets, roof peaks, beams, ledges.
- Target Bird: All species
- Bird Pressure: All pressure levels
- Material: UV-stabilized PVC and Stainless Steel
- Installation: Track glues to surface, electrical connectors allow current to flow from one track to the next
- Installation Level: Somewhat involved
- At only one-quarter of an inch high, and available in five different colors, Flex-Track is hard to see close-up, and invisible from a distance. It is not seen looking up from below
- The intermittent shock is memorable, but does not hurt the birds; it simply teaches them to stay away, long-term.
- Flexible and Adaptable: this low-profile electrified track conforms to any architectural configuration. Flex-Track curves up and down, and side to side; and the stainless steel braid gently follows the UV-stabilized PVC base without wrinkling.
- Patents: #US 7,481,021 #US 8,567,111 B2 Design Patent: #US D684,235 S
Bird-Shock Flex-Track Connectors
Corner and Straight Quick Connectors
Use two Straight Connectors to jump power from track to track
Many jobs require time-consuming T's. Now they can be done just as quickly. The part can also hinge up or down for angled applications, like roof peaks.
Bird-Shock Flex-Track Spacing Guidelines
Small birds and/or heavy pressure
Large birds and/or light-medium pressure