Daddi Long Legs™
Daddi Long Leg's unique design deters gulls, pigeons, and other large birds, from landing in open spaces such as flat roofs or air conditioning units, as well as on street lights and other hard-to-protect areas.
- Where to Use: Rooftops and other open areas like HVAC units and street lights
- Target Bird: Gull, pigeon or larger
- Bird Pressure: Light - Medium
- Material: Stainless steel and Delrin plastic
- Installation: Delrin base is screwed to surface
- Boat railing mount, boat base, sandbag base and magnetic bases are also available
- Installation Level: Easy
- Removable: Center spindle can be easily separated from the base to access the area it's protecting
- Hard to See: Its unobtrusive design allows for use in even high-visibility areas like shopping/walking promenades and parking lots
- Humane: waving rods have plastic tips to prevent injury to birds and humans
Mounting Daddi Long Legs
Boat Railing Mount: When birds consider your boat's railing a perfect perch, attach a Daddi Long Legs with our boat railing mount.
Boat Base: This Lexan adapter attaches to the Daddi Long Legs base. It attaches to your boat with a bungee cord or rope.
Sandbag Base: The weighted sandbag base can be used in areas where the standard boat base is not appropriate.
Magnetic Base: Magnets stick best to thicker metal. These magnets have not been wind tunnel tested. Exercise caution when using. Daddi Long Legs should be secured with a safety tether of some sort when magnets are used.