Gridwire or polyethylene Florescent GridTwine (more visible to birds) can be suspended in various horizontal and vertical patterns to deter large aquatic birds. Grid spacings are site and species specific. You can protect lakes, parking lots, warehouse roofs, etc. from gulls, geese and other large aquatic birds.
- Where to Use: Large flat roofs
- Target Bird: Gulls and other sea birds
- Bird Pressure: Medium - Heavy
- Material: Stainless Steel and Galvanized Steel
- Installation: Bases set on the roof, cables and wires tensioned in a grid over the roof
- Installation Level: Intermediate