The first day of spring is quickly approaching, which means warmer weather and more bird control jobs. Are you ready for the season? Bird Barrier can prepare you, starting with the 2016 Catalog. It’s bursting with new products to make your bird control installations easier. Here’s a taste of what you can expect…
- Net Magnets » These come in handy when drilling or screwing is not an option.They are extremely quick to secure in place and can be useful for following contours of a metal substrate with our without a wire cable.
- Black Net Rings » For the first time in the industry, Black net rings are available for the P7 hand ringer. Now you can cut way down on the visibility of rings on all black netting projects.
- BirdSlide End Caps and Seam Connectors » Next Generation. Keep birds and wildlife from getting behind BirdSlide. Our extruded attachment slides onto the end. These new, molded connectors lock the ends together and fill the seam.
- Bird-Shock Cellular Monitor » Instead of taking hours inspecting your track or wondering if it’s working properly, Cellular Monitor will notify you in seconds if there is any track-related issue.
- Extension Poles » Longer, stronger, stiffer, lighter. Sell more bird control jobs by showing your customer their problem, without climbing a ladder.
- Sparrow Trap Door Pole Mounting » Now, Trap Doors can be positioned on high shelves and hung from pipes (hanger included) from the safety of the ground.
- Trap Door Repeater » The Trap Door can be secured to the top of a Bird Barrier Sparrow Trap. The Trap Door captures the first bird and drops it securely into the cage. Once inside, that bird attracts more birds.
There are three ways to get your 2016 catalog: