The World's #1
Bird Net System
Hover Over These Features of the StealthNet® System
Commercial-Grade Bird Netting from Residential to Industry
Bird netting protects property by keeping out pest birds.
Strong and durable, StealthNet® bird netting is a professional bird control system which totally blocks birds of any type from entering areas you need to protect.
StealthNet® bird netting is effective on all species of birds.
Meaning that no matter how many birds are the problem, this will solve it.
POLY & STAINLESS
Polyethylene twine and stainless steel installation hardware.
Bird netting attaches to an installed cable system that is first attached.
Netting comes in six standard sizes & custom sizes are available.
· From residential to AG to industry to retail. Commercial buildings, open beam structures, loading docks, façades, courtyards, bridges, balconies, storefront signs, etc..
· 2” mesh pigeon netting keeps out pigeons.
· 1-1/8” mesh net excludes starlings, grackles, blackbirds, and similarly sized birds.
· ¾” mesh bird control netting keeps out small birds, such as sparrows & swallows.
· Developed to withstand a wide range of environmental conditions.
· Polyethylene is the most ultra-violet resistant netting material available.
· StealthNet has extra ultraviolet stabilizers added in its raw materials, creating a durable, long-lasting net.
The Details of StealthNet's® Material Composition
· Six strands of polyethylene.
· Each strand is 12/1000 in. (hence the name 12/6).
· Wrapped rope-like into one strong protected twine.
· A breaking strength of 52 lbs. per twisted strand.
· StealthNet is the strongest polyethylene netting available in the world.
· Rotting will not occur as StealthNet is made to not retain water.
· StealthNet’s U.V.-treatment and color pigmentationare embedded in the composition (not just dipped), making the net more resistant to the effects of the sun with a more consistent coloring throughout.
· Flame-Resistant bird netting is available.
THE ENTIRE STEALTHNET® PRODUCT LINE
8-10 photos at top installed
· bird pressure
· colors, etc.
· Clearly showing hardware
· explain the 7 components
Corner attachment, intermediate attachment, cable, ferrules, turnbuckles, hog rings, netting).